What do we love about Thanksgiving at the Hacienda?
No gifts needed or wanted this Thanksgiving—we just see it as a chance to celebrate all that is good in our lives, for giving thanks for the blessings of the past year and sharing our hopefulness for the future.
Come and celebrate this meaningful tradition at Hacienda de los Santos!
You may wish to join in the “gratitude circle” we’ll hold on the Patio of El Agave Café at 6:30 p.m. before cocktails at Zapata’s Cantina. Dinner will be served from 7:00-10:00 p.m., accompanied by the magical music of Los Hacendados. For those who wish to dine together and make new friends there will be a communal table with dinner served at 7:30 p.m. Or, you can choose to dine privately outside on the portales or inside by a wood-burning fireplace. No matter where you are seated, trust that you will be warm and cozy! Children are always welcome at Hacienda Holidays. Our cuisine is pretty close to what your Mom served, with just a few little updates and twists to make it that much better—and it’s all very tasty! And don’t forget: you don’t have to don an apron or do any of the dishes. Just enjoy!
• Appetizer of Mesquite Grilled Skewer of Tequila Marinated Shrimp
• Glass of Champagne or a Sparkling Beverage
• Freshly Baked Dinner Rolls with Compound Herb Butter
• Greens with Fresh Pears, Toasted Sugared Walnuts, Blue Cheese & Hacienda Balsamic Vinaigrette
• Citrus Glazed & Roasted Turkey with Traditional Gravy or a Vegetarian Entrée
• Chile Relleno
• Fresh Roasted Green Chile & Garlic Mashed Potatoes
• Jalapeño Corn Bread Stuffing, with Sausage, Sautéed Onions, Nuts & Apples
• Fresh Cranberry Salsa
• Brown Sugar and Chipotle Laced Yams in Orange Cups
• French Green Beans with Red Bell Peppers & Almonds
• Coffee or Tea
• Freshly Baked Pumpkin & Pecan Pies
$32.00 US + tax & gratuity
Children under 12 years of age $10.00 including tax
Well drinks, red and white wine available for $5.00 per glass
Hacienda Thanksgiving Experience (3 nights, 4 days):
Join us for Thanksgiving weekend! Arrive on Thursday for Thanksgiving dinner and stay until Sunday afternoon and share an unforgettable holiday at our beautiful Hacienda. Here’s a look at our après Thanksgiving dinner program…
Enjoy your Friday morning at your leisure—we recommend reading in bed, browsing the Galería or coffee at Santiago’s or in the portales with a good book. Friday at noon we’ll serve turkey open-faced sandwiches on toasted bolillos topped with delicious gravy. Remember how much you loved the leftovers? (Other lunch options are available in case you didn’t.)
Indulge freely in all the treats the holiday has to offer and don’t worry about your waistline by joining us on a guided walk every morning at 7:30 a.m. Each day brings a different route; one of the mornings we’ll even climb the 400 steps to the Mirador (don’t worry: there are plenty of places to rest on the way up). You can go at your own speed with lots of photo ops of the village on the trek to the top. Then we’ll take a gentle walk back to the Hacienda for a scrumptious breakfast buffet with the world’s best freshly ground Chiapas bean coffee (you’ll get a bottomless cup at breakfast).
For those in need of some serious pampering, La Dulce Vida Spa will be open daily with very deluxe—yet quite affordable—treatments.
Price for this all-inclusive Thanksgiving Experience, with arrival on Thursday, departure on Sunday (3 nights, 4 days):
• Hacienda Suite………. $765 USD
• Estate Suite…………… $915 USD
• Master Suite………….. $1,065 USD
• Governor Suite……… $2,185 USD
• Presidential Suite…… $2,265 USD
• Mansion Villa Suite… $2,565 USD
• Prices include all meals (complete breakfasts, lunches and four course dinners for one or two guests per room.
• Welcome margarita or limonada (lemonade)
• Fresh fruit basket in your suite
• Fiesta Buffet
• Thanksgiving Celebration, nightly music with Los Hacendados
• Morning Exercise Walks
• Taxes, gratuities and alcohol are not included in package price
• Extend nights on either end of your stay for only $100 per night in the same room or suite.