Guests dress to “impress themselves.” For some, that may be a Tux, but for other’s a great shirt and a pair of pants. Same goes for the ladies. Go all out, or strut yourself, in what makes you feel beautiful.
Our Celebration begins at 7:30 p.m. with Chef Rene Duarte and his staff going all-out with the “yum and wow factors” in their 6 course dinner and presentation. The goal is perfection in every way.
The Gala Menu
- Crab Salad in Crisp Wonton Cups
- Warm Mesquite Fire Baked Bolillo with
- Blue Cheese and Chive Compound Butter
- Crisp Variety of Organic Winter Lettuce with a Warm Sweet and Sharp Dressing
- Poblano Chile and Corn Chowder
- Peppered Beef Tenderloin Filet with Garlic
- Spinach and Balsamic Reduction
- Stacked & Baked Layers of Potatoes, Carrots, Zucchini, and Cheese
- Chocolate Explosion Cheesecake
- Champagne at midnight
$125.00 per person + tax and gratuity
Well drinks and house wine are all included
We will dance the night away to the best Disco in the north of Mexico. The group is called “Yuuhahaay.”
They are as much fun as their name and they will have fun favors for us throughout the night. The count-down to the New Year will happen before you know it. If you are not a dancer you will enjoy what’s happening on their Big Screen through-out the evening.
Let’s ring in together a year of prosperity, health and joy for all.