Guests dress to “impress themselves.” For some, that may be a Tux, but for other’s a great shirt and a pair of pants. Same goes for the ladies. Go all out, or strut yourself, in what makes you feel beautiful.
Our Celebration begins at 7:30 p.m. with Chef Rene Duarte and his staff going all-out with the “yum and wow factors” in their 6 course dinner and presentation. The goal is perfection in every way.
The Gala Menu
- Crab Salad in Crisp Wonton Cups
- Warm Mesquite Fire Baked Bolillo with
- Blue Cheese and Chive Compound Butter
- Crisp Variety of Organic Winter Lettuce with a Warm Sweet and Sharp Dressing
- Poblano Chile and Corn Chowder
- Peppered Beef Tenderloin Filet with Garlic or Salmon
- Spinach and Balsamic Reduction
- Stacked & Baked Layers of Potatoes, Carrots, Zucchini, and Cheese
- Chocolate Explosion Cheesecake
- Champagne at midnight
$125.00 per person or $ 200.00 per couple + tax and gratuity
Well drinks and house wine are all included all evening!!!
We will dance the night away to the best Band in Mexico. The group is called “Holman Band.”
They are the most versatile band ever and the favors will be awesome.
Let’s ring in together a year of prosperity, health and joy for all.