Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
You probably already have your date picked out and are no doubt in search of the perfect dress… and the perfect location. This will be one of the most treasured and romantic moments of your life, so you’ll want a setting that is just as special. Welcome to Hacienda de los Santos® , where we can turn your dream wedding, whether a small family wedding or one withmore than 400 guests, into a reality..
When planning your wedding at Hacienda de los Santos®, you’ll receive caring, attentive and responsible service from the very start, courtesy of Jamie Swickard de Alcantar, our Hacienda Wedding Director. With over 10 years’ experience organizing weddings and events, she can create and personalize a package that will exceed your every need and expectation. In fact, Jamie and the entire Hacienda de los Santos® staff take the worry out of wedding planning, allowing you to relax and truly enjoy this special time.
Here is a list of some of our services. Please be assured that we will be happy to work within your budget.
All Packages include:
- The Hacienda Wedding Coordinator
- The Hacienda Space and Decor Coordinator
- Reception Area
- Service and Set-Up
- We offer a special discounted rate for 10 rooms or more. (photo)
Hacienda de los Santos® can provide service from a minimum of two guests to a maximum of three hundred guests.
- Appetizers and Cocktails
- Mexican Buffet
- BBQ at the Hacienda Ranch
- Four Course International Gourmet Dinner
- Five Course International Gourmet Dinner
- Post Wedding Brunch
- Alcohol and Wine Service
- Tables and Chairs
- Floor Length Tablecloths
- Menu, Beverage, and Place Cards
- Ceremony Officiant
- Hair and Make-Up
- Special Presents and Guest Baskets
- Horse and Carriage
- Little Red Train
- Wine Burro
- Horseback Riding
- Float Trips down the Rio Mayo
- Dove Hunting
- Mountain Biking
- Alamos Mansion and Garden Tours
- Silver Mine Tours
- Bird Watching
- Alamos Museum Tour
- Cooking Classes with the Hacienda Chefs
- Clay Sculpture Classes
- Paper Flower and Piñata Making Classes
- Tequila 101 Class in the Hacienda’s Colonial Cantina
- Exquisite Spa Treatments at the Hacienda’s La Dulce Vida Spa
- Spa Party for Bridal Party
- Guitarist & Vocalist Ramon Alcantar
- La Estudiantina
- Ballet Folklórico
- Live Dance Band
Arrangements can be made for pick up from the Ciudad Obregón International Airport and the Alamos Private airport.