Dining at Hacienda de los Santos is a feast for all five senses…
- See the beautifully garnished dishes, served on Mexican talavera plates on tastefully decorated tables.
- Hear the soothing guitar of Ramon Alcantar as he provides the perfect musical background for your dinner.
- Smell the tantalizing aromas wafting from the kitchen, from your neighbors’ plates and from your very own gourmet dish.
- Taste the exquisite flavors of New American and Sonoran cuisine artfully prepared by Chef and his assistants using the freshest ingredients—many picked the same day from our organic Hacienda Ranch.
- Touch your linen napkin to your lips after a satisfying meal and a cup of fresh brewed Chiapas coffee, and smile, knowing you’ll be back again tomorrow…
Hacienda de los Santos offers guests a variety of dining options, including en suite meals by the fireplace or any of the lovely intimate spots overlooking the sparkling pools or lush gardens. Rooftop dining for private parties at the Treetop Grill is available by appointment.
During the winter season, casual dining for breakfast and lunch can be enjoyed at the Agave Café & Galleria, with fine dining in the evenings outside Zapata’s Cantina. You can also enjoy your meal in the more casual atmosphere inside the Cantina.
Evening dining takes place at Santiago’s. The evening menus change daily, and always offer three options for the entrée. Many of our fresh vegetables and fruit come from our organic Hacienda Ranch, and we purchase the finest fish, poultry, pork and beef available. Please feel free to discuss with Chef any personal dietary needs or preference. Not to hungry? Delicious soups, salads and other light meals are also available.